Staffing Requirements

Each applicant must meet the following five minimum requirements:

  1. You must be able to prove that you can legally work in the United States. You must be able to show one of the documents from List A or one from List B and List C.

    List A - Documents that establish both Identity and employment eligibility

    • U.S. Passport (valid or expired)
    • Certificate of U.S. Citizenship (INS Form N-560 or N-561)
    • Certificate of Naturalization (INS Form N-550 or N-570)
    • Unexpired foreign passport, with I-551 stamp or attached INS Form I-94 indicating unexpired employment authorization.
    • Alien Registration Receipt Card with photograph (INS Form I-151 or I-551)
    • Unexpired Temporary Resident Card (INS Form I-688)
    • Unexpired Employment Authorization Card (INS Form I-688A)
    • Unexpired Reentry Permit (INS Form I-327)
    • Unexpired Refugee Travel Document (INS Form I-571)
    • Unexpired Employment Authorization Document issued by the INS which contains a photograph (INS Form I-688B)

    If you do not have any of the above, you will need one item from list B, and one item from List C.

    List B - Documents that establish identity

    • Driver's license or ID card issued by a state or outlying possession of the U.S., provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, sex, height, eye color and address
    • ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, sex, height, eye color and address
    • School ID card with a photograph
    • Voter's registration card
    • U.S. military card or draft record
    • Military dependent's ID card
    • U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
    • Native American tribal document
    • Driver's license issued by the Canadian government authority

    List C - Documents that establish employment eligibility

    • U.S. social security card issued by the Social Security Administration (other than a card stating it is not valid for employment)
    • Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (Form FS-545 or Form DS-1350)
    • Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority or outlying possession of the U.S. bearing an official seal
    • Native American tribal document
    • U.S. Citizen ID Card (INS Form I-97)
    • ID Card for use of Resident Citizen in the U.S. (INS Form I-179)
    • Unexpired employment authorization document issued by the INS (other than those listed in List A)

  2. You must have at least two years of recent domestic experience in the U.S. for a live-out position or one year of experience for a live-in position.

  3. You must have references in the domestic field that you're applying for, preferably those who can attest to your performance during the past two years for a live out position and one year for a live in position. Hampton Domestics verifies each reference by telephone, then requests written confirmation from that reference.

  4. You must be fluent in English.

  5. If you are applying for a live-out position, you must have reliable transportation.

New York
Palm Beach
The Hamptons